“Pack wedding emergency kit” is on almost every single bride’s to-do list, so we compiled our favorite must-have items to pack in yours!
So many things can go wrong on a wedding day and it’s tricky to narrow down which items are most important so that you aren’t hauling a wedding emergency suitcase around on your wedding day.
Recovery Kits has three emergency kits already packed and prepared for your big day - so if you’re looking to save yourself the time and energy of hunting all of these items down, head over to our pre-made kits! If you’re a DIY girlie, stick around and keep reading!
- Take care of that morning breath! Make sure you’ve got mouthwash, a tooth brush and toothpaste, and mints right at your finger tips.
- The bride will be kissing her way through the evening with guests and her new partner. We don’t like chapped lips around here! Get yourself a lip balm, whether it’s good ol’ Aquaphor or the fancier Bitchstix (which helps provide support for abuse survivors).
- A quick-fix to freshen up and avoid sweat stains? Deodorant wipes are so compact and easy to carry. And, we can’t be the only ones who broke a sweat anticipating the big day -- brides, don’t make the same mistake!
- A sewing kit, of course. Those removable sleeves and bustle dresses are drop-dead gorgeous, but they can sometimes rip in a snap.
- Those baby hairs just won’t quit! With all the schmoozing and dancing, the bride and all her girls are bound to need bobby pins to keep those up-do's in check.
Are you DIYing your own kit? You can buy our empty Wedding Day Emergency Bags to keep everything looking extra cute!
PSSST… if you used a Recovery Kit on your big day, DM us a pic on Instagram to get featured on our stories!