Feeling stuck trying to figure out a fun - but affordable - spot for your bestie’s bachelorette party? We’ve got your back. Here are three of our favorite bachelorette party spots across the US, alongside some can’t-miss activities for while you’re there. Party planning just got that much easier!
If you’re a bride-to-be who loves the beach, Destin might be the perfect destination for your bachelorette party weekend! Gather your beach babes and enjoy the ocean, rent a boat, and see some marine wildlife! We can’t think of a better way to enjoy the bride’s last splash!
If you’re bringing your party to Destin, make sure to check out these spots:
- Book a picnic with Coastline Picnics. Everyone loves a good bonfire on the beach, making this activity perfect if you have girls under 21 at your bachelorette party or want to have a sober bachelorette party.
- Hop on a jetski and go on a dolphin tour. Some of our favorite dolphin tour companies are Wet n Wild Destin, Destiny Water Adventures, and Destin Dolphin Cruise
- Lastly, make sure you hit up La Crema for tapas and chocolate!
Denver was made for brides who love the outdoors! With the mountains right outside your front door, Colorado’s capital is a great option for a bachelorette party. Grab your gals and head over to these spots to make the most of your weekend:
- Denver is home to Red Rocks Amphitheatre, one of the most beautiful concert venues in the states! There’s no better way to celebrate your engagement than by seeing your favorite band in concert!
- If you’re up for an adventure, saddle up and tour the Rocky Mountains on horseback with SK Horses.
- Head over to Upstairs Circus, a DIY craft workshop and cocktail bar all-in-one! Join in with other customers or rent out the circus for a private bachelorette party experience.
Palm Springs, California
Head out west and party it up in Palm Springs! Palm Springs is the perfect spot for a pool party bachelorette and is home to several boutiques for the bride who loves to shop. Here are some of our favorite things to do:
- Tour through the desert in a Jeep! See all that the palm desert has to offer with Adventure Hummer Tours.
- Book a barre class with Fit Bach! This is such a fun bonding activity and is a great daytime activity that’s perfect for all ages.
- Head to downtown Palm Springs and shop at Trina Turk, Blonde, and Thick as Thieves!
As always, make sure to pack hangover recovery kits for each of your gals so that the party doesn’t have to stop because of a hangover!