The first step to planning your bestie’s bachelorette party is deciding where you’re going to go. With so many fun cities across the US, we’ve narrowed down our top three cities to party and included some of our favorite activities to help you get started with planning!
Music City, U.S.A. is one of the most popular bachelorette party destinations for a good reason! There is so much to do with activities for everyone’s style that you’re sure to find something your bride will love. Not to mention, all of the fun Nashville themes that you can use to decorate ;)
If you’re bringing your party to Nashville, make sure to check out these spots:
- For delicious coffee, darling boutiques, and gorgeous murals for all of your group photos, stroll through the 12 South neighborhood! Stop by Frothy Monkey for coffee, create your own flower bouquet at Amelia’s Flower Truck, and take photos at the angel wings mural.
- Hit up White Limozeen for a Dolly Parton pool party! Make sure to make reservations in advance as they book up quickly.
- Bar hop on Nashville’s famous Broadway Street! There are so many bars to choose from with lots of live music to keep you dancing all night long!
Savannah is so dreamy and full of historic charm, making it a beautiful spot for a bachelorette party weekend! Plus, it’s perfectly warm year-round! Grab your gals and head over to these spots to make the most of your weekend:
- If the bride-to-be is into all things spooky, you have to make sure you take time to go on a haunted tour! Make it even more spooky by taking your tour in a hearse!
- Check out Savannah’s historic district by taking a walk through Forsyth Park! Stroll under the spanish moss, catch a concert, and do some shopping at the Saturday farmers market.
- Sit down for a delicious meal at The Olde Pink House, located in the North Historic District. Make reservations early - this restaurant is famous and books up quickly!
Head out west and party it up in Scottsdale! Full of incredible desert scenery, world-class spas, and nightlife, Scottsdale is a great option for any bride! There are tons of fun activities to pick from, so here are some of our faves:
- Tour through the Sedona desert in a Jeep! Spring is a beautiful time to explore the desert as all of the wildflowers are in full bloom. Make sure to bring sunscreen and a good pair of sunglasses.
- Hop in the pool and get pampered by cabana boys! The Cabana Boys Party Butler Service gives major High School Musical 2 vibes and we are absolutely here for it!!
- Spend a day at The Phoenician, a beautiful historic resort right at the base of Camelback Mountain. Whether you decide to golf, relax at the spa, or do some shopping, we promise you’ll have a great time!
As always, make sure to pack hangover recovery kits for each of your gals so that the party doesn’t have to stop because of a hangover! Our team bride recovery kits are the perfect addition to any bachelorette party weekend!